September 11, 2019 – 9am – 3pm
standOUT is becoming a signature event for practical information to help minority owned and/or women owned small businesses take the next steps to evaluate certifications, to become certified, and to leverage certifications.
- Do you want to learn how to do Business with Clemson University and Fluor?
- Learn how Intellectual Property impact your business!
- Learn Time Management.
- Would you like to get Certified to do business with the State and Federal Government?
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Location: University Center Greenville – 225 S. Pleasantburg Rd.
- Early Bird* $45.00 per person
- After August 11 – $60.00
- Corporate Early Bird* (up to 3 people) – $115
- Regular Corporate Rate (up to 3 people) – $150
* Early Bird Rate Applies until August 11, 2019
Please Be Aware standOUT is not for everyone! This is for small businesses that are or are eligible to become certified as Minority-Owned or Woman-Owned.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available! || 864.276.5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The South Carolina SBDC is partially funded under a Cooperative. The South Carolina SBDC is partially funded under a Cooperative Agreement by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) operates in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The support given by the U.S. Small Business Administration through such funding does not constitute an express or implied endorsement of the co-sponsor(s) or participants’ opinions, products or services. All SBDC programs are non-discriminatory and available to individuals with disabilities