For CARES Act Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans – Click Here
For more details regarding SBA’s Disaster Loan information or the process, please contact SBA Disaster Loan Assistance:
- Website: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/Index
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-659-2955
To speak to a local Small Business Development Center Representative, find your local office at SCSBDC.com.
- Applicants must meet eligibility (be considered a small business and prove injury) – Small Business Table of Size Standards
- Clean credit history with US Government (esp. SBA Loans)
- Prove ability to repay
- Have physical presence in declared county and suffer losses due to COVID
- Loans up to $2M
- Terms 3.75% up to 30 years
- Loans not for lost sales, profit, starting a business or expansion
- Loans are generally for fixed expenses like payroll, leases, mortgages, utilities, etc.
- Loans over $25K require collateral if a available (no declines for lack of collateral) Applicants may qualify for up to $10K in a forgivable advance.
- Applicants can have an existing SBA Disaster Loan and still qualify for an EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan) for this disaster, but the loans cannot be consolidated.
- Applicants will be given 7 days to respond to requests for additional information from the SBA
- Declines given 6 months to resubmit
- Print the last page of your application submission to capture your application number
Mailing Address (not reommended – file online if at all possible)
US Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76155